Saturday, April 13, 2024

Weekly Update

WOW ~ What an Incredible Week!
The girls did a wonderful job on their musical, The Jungle Book. 
It has been such a delight watching them grow into these parts. 
I am so proud of them, and I know you all join me in sharing a huge Congratulations! 
I am sure the girls are ready for a restful weekend after such a busy and exciting week.
My photos are below, and the school's fab photos are HERE.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

The Solar Eclipse was also a highlight of this special week. The girls took great delight in watching the progression of the eclipse. We feel so lucky that the clouds waited until later to cover the view of the sun. 



Looking for Carpool Helpers!

Each student has had 2 turns opening car doors in the morning, and we have 6 more weeks that we need help. I know some of the girls like this job better than others, and it is easier to get to school early for some than others...so I thought I would ask - anyone want to open car doors?

Email me at amiller@st.catherines.org 
if your daughter would like another turn - we even need someone this week.


























  Coming Up

April 19 ~ Parent/Teacher Conference Day
April 27 ~ Daisy Days


Carpool Helper 
April 15-18 ~ Need someone 
*see note above

Fourthie Special Week
April 29-May 3 ~ Hattie Palmer

Looking Ahead~Important Dates
April 24 ~ Choir sings National Anthem at Flying Squirrels
April 30 ~ Strings Spring Concert  6:30 at Ryan Hall at St. Christopher's
May 14 ~ Choir Spring Concert   6:30 at Ryan Hall at St. Christopher's

May 30 ~ Fourth Grade Graduation 


No comments:

Post a Comment